0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 10:12 AM by BoBraxton

    let the sleeping lie


      We file joint Federal Income Tax returns and in addition my spouse had for decades paid SE (self employment) rates FICA (social security tax). We are still trying to get corrections made from returns filed for 2006 and 2007 (through office of the Congress representing our district)