0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2014 9:50 AM by BoBraxton

    Form W-4V in time for 2015 calendar year


      At the local Social Security office just before our 2011 September retirements

      I requested 25% of my benefits to be withheld for Federal Income Tax

      and today we are increasing the withholding for spouse to the same (maximum).

      I much prefer this to ever making Estimated quarterly payments for Income Tax(es).


      When you complete the form,

      you will need to select the percentage of your monthly benefit amount

      you want withheld.

      You can have 7%, 10%, 15% or 25% of your monthly benefit withheld for taxes