1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 26, 2014 7:24 AM by BoBraxton

What are you thankful for?

MyR Community Manager

I can hardly believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving. In the spirit of this holiday, I thought it would be great for everyone to share what they are thankful for this year--whether it be family, friends, good health (physical, emotional, economic, etc.). It's unfortunate that we all get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that we sometimes lose sight of everything that's going well in our lives.

I'll start. This year has been very eventful for me: I got engaged, got promoted to a new position at work and am in the process of buying a house. I am extremely thankful for my fiance, my family, my job and my home. I'm also thankful for the close friendships I have maintained despite living far away from some of my favorite people.

I'd love to hear what you are thankful for this year.

• Re: What are you thankful for?
          BoBraxton

I am thankful for my sister (one of five younger sisters) caring for my mother whose health is declining (under hospice care).

This care is in my sister's NC home. I am thankful for my mother of seventy years, from my birth in 1944 in Florida. I am thankful for two brothers and all five sisters and all the years we have shared, even from a distance.