0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2009 8:25 AM by Barb1

    Back to work!


      HI Everyone,

      I retired in 2002 and now am working as an adjunct faculty member at 2 or more Universities. We have full health benefits.  Our TiAA funds have taken a huge hit with most (now) located in Bonds and Traditional.  I have to take RMA as I am over 70. 

      My question is: what are the options for sheltering this added income.  Both the universities where I work offer TIAA-Cref options.  Is traditional the best option?  While we need the money for travel, we might be able to stash some of it. 

      Thanks for any suggestions.

      Barb F