Thank you for taking the time and reading and answering my question!


My husband and I work abroad as teachers. Our employers give us a percentage of money at the end of our contracts for 'retirement,' though it is given directly to us. What is the best way to allocate these funds?


I have a retirement account from a past employer from the U.S., but cannot contribute to it anymore. I'm not sure what I should do to continue to invest in my and my family's retirement.

Submitted by:vferra